Who is MyTeam11?
MyTeam11 is a fantasy sports platform that offers fantasy games for Cricket, Kabaddi, Football and Volleyball. Founded in 2016, the fantasy sports portal reached 2 million+ users in 2017, and by the year 2018 over 10 million users had joined MyTeam11.
Along with an approval from Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FTSA), they also comply with the Public Gambling Act, 1867 and the Prize Competitions Act, 1955. The contests and services offered by MyTeam 11 fall under “game of skill” category as per the aforementioned laws, making them completely legal.
An easy-to-use interface allows new players to get a hold of things within a few minutes. With the Android and iOS app, players can form their teams on the go, join leagues and compete with players from all over India. In a move to ensure transparency, the site releases a pdf file containing a list of users and their teams when a contest organised by MyTeam11 is completed. This is coupled with Open Winner Declaration where players can access the list of all winners of a contest or a league to ensure Fair Play on the site.
Types of Games
There are two types of Fantasy games on this site –
Regular Play – In Regular Play, the games have a deadline of 1 hour before the actual match starts for cricket, kabaddi and volleyball, and an hour and a half deadline for Football.
Safe Play – Safe Play games start right before the actual sports match begins.
Creating a team on MyTeam11 is pretty simple and any new user is just a few clicks away from entering his/her team(s) in a contest.
- Users can simply select a match to join and click the Create New Team option under the My Teams section.
- This brings the user to the next step of selecting players for the team. For a cricket match, users can select 11 players with a budget of 100 virtual credit points.
- A fantasy team for a cricket match needs a minimum of 3 batsmen, 3 bowlers, 1 wicket-keeper, and 1 all-rounder.
- The rest of the 3 players can belong to any category other than the wicket-keeper.
- A player chosen as Captain of the fantasy team gets twice the points he/she would originally be awarded, while Vice Captain receives 1.5 times of the original points awarded to him/her
- Note: The number of maximum players a user can select from one team is 7.
A user can join a Multiple Entry contest with up to 6 teams. Look for the “M” sign to identify a Multiple Entry contest. The user can choose from Free or Cash contests to join and his/her team(s) will be awarded points based on the on-field performance on the chosen players.
Types of Contests
MyTeam11 offers various multiple contests for players using their Fun Features and services. Players who would like to learn the basics of the game and hone their skills can try the free practice contests, while players looking to win real money can join cash contests.
- Public Contests – The public contests organised by MyTeam11 are open to all the users to join and be eligible for winnings.
- Private Contests – Private contests are created by individual users. A user creating a private contest on MyTeam11 can set the winnings amount and the number of participants as desired. Unlike the public contests, a private contest is not visible to all MyTeam11 users and can only be accessed with a unique code.
- Cash Contests – In a cash contest, a user has to pay a fee to enter a contest and compete with other teams to win real money. In case of a contest with multiple winners, users can simply select the contest and click the Winner option to find the number of winners. The cash prize is distributed among the winners, each winning an amount according to their rank. Winnings of more than INR 10,000 are liable for tax deductions. These deductions are not applicable in case the user has won more than INR 10,000 with multiple teams.
MyTeam11 offers 24/7 customer support to the users on its platform. Professional and expert representatives at MyTeam11 cater to all the queries and concerns of users offering best support in resolving the issues promptly.
Other than a 24/7 helpline number and email support, users are also offers Live Chat when logged in to get things back on track as soon as possible.
MyTeam11 offers various payment options to make deposits and withdrawals to and from user account. Here are the available payment options with this fantasy sports provider –
Debit/ Credit Cards
- PhonePe / BHIM UPI are the Mobile Wallet payment options.
NetBanking options are –
Paypal is another payment option available for MyTeam11 users.
Mobile Wallet payment options like PhonePe and MobiKwik offer cashback for making a deposit to MyTeam11.
- PhonePe – Get a scratch card and get up to INR 50 cashback with PhonePe on 1st and 5th transaction. Offer lasts up to 14th July 2019.
- MobiKwik – Users can avail 50% supercash if they choose to add money in their MyTeam11 account using MobiKwik. The offer is valid on 1st, 3rd and 5th transaction up to 31st July 2019.
Sign Up Bonus
A INR100 Sign up bonus can be earner along with a INR50 referral bonus. Of the INR100 Sign up bonus, user will receive INR25 on registration and INR75 on PAN verification.
Apart from Sign up offers, MyTeam11 offers 100% Cash Bonus on 1st deposit up to INR200. A 50% and 25% Cash Bonus will be offered on the 2nd and 3rd deposit to MyTeam11 upto INR500 and INR1000 respectively.